Tuesday, March 13, 2012


I've always been on a sea of uncertainty..

I keep making the wrong decisions even if I analyze things carefully..

Or maybe I'm just doing everything wrong that's why..

But it feels so right and it makes me at least ok..

By far..

The weirdest decision I ever made is loving you forever..

Even if I know for a fact that you can't love me..

Someone as gorgeous as you is not cut off for me..

I tried a lot of times to stop myself from further hurt..

But really, tell me, how will I stop?

How do you make a feeling stop?

When it's the only thing that keeps me going..

When it's the only thing I know..

How?

How am I suppose to let go?

When you aren't even mine..

And there's just me who loves you..

And you..

Who doesn't even know.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment