Saturday, March 10, 2012


I just want to let you know..
I will certainly never forget that somewhere.. Sometime.. I fell in love with a gorgeous guy like you..
I may never move on..
I might get stuck in these emotions..
But you should know that I regret nothing..
You don’t know me at all..
I don’t particularly want the world to know about my feelings for you..
But this is the only way I can think of right now..
This post might not even reach you..
But it’s worth a try..
I love you Lee Hyukjae..
That’s all there is to it..
That’s all I’ve been dying to say..
I love you..
You don’t have to love me too..
Just continue smiling and I’d definitely be happy everyday..
For this love that I have for you is not asking for anything in return..
Just be happy always..
I love you..


No comments:

Post a Comment